E-Learning solutions have been taking the world of education by storm. The reason – the traditional education system is changing dynamically, especially post the pandemic. Thus, newer technologies quickly replace classroom learning, making learning accessible anytime, anywhere. With the help of the internet and a smart device, learning is no longer about physical availability and face-to-face interactions. E-learning systems offer a flexible learning ecosystem offering learners infinite opportunities and a wider selection of programs. Most of all, e-learning helps people from across the world teach or study as per their choice and convenience. E-learning offers tailor-made learning experiences and is comparatively more cost-effective than the conventional education system.
E-learning in South African Schools
Like the rest of the world, the entire education system in South Africa came to a stop in March 2020 when the first lockdown was announced. But, it didn’t take much time for students and parents to opt for online learning as an alternative when proposed by the Department of Basic Education and the Department of Higher Education and Training. Given the circumstances, it was the best solution – e-learning in South Africa during the lockdown had to be introduced to salvage the academic year.
Thankfully, some leading e-learning companies came to the forefront to contribute towards the cause of continued learning and education. One such company was eTraverse. One of the top e-learning companies in South Africa, eTraverse, had the perfect solution called the Bokamoso LMS created with the right aptitude, technological know-how, and expertise.
The DBE (Department of Basic Education), South Africa, had been crusading the need for innovative e-learning solutions for quite some time now to promote interactive and engaging learning in the country. When Covid struck, the need to implement such systems in schools and colleges in the fast-track mode became imperative. That is where top e-learning companies like eTraverse rose to the occasion and helped in the quick transition of educational institutes to transition to the online teaching and learning ecosystem. The only hitch was that internet connectivity was lacking in many South African schools, and not many had the state-of-art facility to join the bandwagon impromptu. Also, teachers needed hands-on training to get accustomed to the new mode of education.
What Makes Etraverse A Top Elearning Solution Specialist For The Corporate Sector And Schools In South Africa?
eTraverse has been a part of the e-learning landscape in South Africa for quite some time now. It is the Best E-learning Solutions Company in South Africa because of the innovative LMS created by it. The eTraverse LMS noteworthy characteristics are:
- Feature-rich LMS – the eTraverse LMS has features that make e-learning comprehensive, engaging, and fun. Some of the features include:
- Forums for broadcasting messages to students. It is makes teaching simplified for the instructor.
- Automated tests and quizzes can be integrated with each module to test students’ and learners’ knowledge.
- Appointment scheduler to help admin schedule meetings -can be done for single learners or multiple ones.
- The eTraverse LMS has a messaging feature to make communication easy and seamless.
- Smart and intuitive dashboards for optimized communication.
- Course and sub-course creation features that are interactive. Additionally, lesson plans can be modified when required.
- Multiple users can be enrolled.
- SCORM Compliant
- Assignment submission features
- Attendance recording and reporting.
- An all-in-one calendar
- User-friendly and scalable solution
- eTraverse LMS works in the cloud, which means that it can be accessed on the go, and there are minimal risks of losing valuable data.
- The courses and lessons can be designed to include various formats with embedded videos, audio, images, animations, etc.
- The LMS is a customized software system that can help create bespoke modules
- Instructors and teachers can take a personalized approach to teach each student.
- The software supports as many as 90 languages.
- In case of any issue, tickets can be generated to reach out to the admin easily.
The latest and the most advanced technology has been used to create an interactive e-learning solution by eTraverse that adds value to the candidate’s learning journey. The Bokamoso LMS can be used, additionally, to create and generate certificates. The entire software system has been created with gamification, making learning fun and easy. The team at eTraverse has proficiently added features to enable collaborative and interactive learning, making it one of the top LMS in South Africa.