eTraverse is well conscious of the significance of privacy of individuals and takes appropriate stratagems to maintain the privacy of its customers, website visitors, users, and anyone else whosoever are associated with us.
This privacy page has been devised to bring the use of information that we gather into the public’s notice. We request all our associates to review our privacy policies before availing our services for a better and gratified service experience. eTraverse shall not be held liable in case of any loss/damage/service failure if the associate isn’t aware of our policy.
Information That We Seek
eTraverse is relegated to serving you better than ever. In order to make this happen, we seek some information from our customers. eTraverse will collect some personal information if you:
- Are a customer;
- Are availing any of our services or using our products;
- Are visiting our website and placing an inquiry;
- Are working with eTraverse as an employee or subcontractor.
If you belong to any of the above-mentioned categories, then you are liable to offer us some personal information like name, company detail, email address, phone number, etc.
Based on the services that you have availed and hired eTraverse, a set of further detailed information can be collected as a part of our service policy.
In the case of regular business communication, we may store information on your IM handles and social media platforms. If you have applied for a job opening at eTraverse, you must understand that we may store your resume for future reference.
Information That We Don’t Seek for
eTraverse never saves any bank related information. You shall understand that we never save the information of your credit card, ATM PIN, OTP, netbanking password, or any other payment-related information when you buy our services and products.
We intend not to collect information on children under 13 years. If you have a reason to believe that a child less than 13 years has shared information with us knowingly or unknowingly, you can contact us, and we assure you for full cooperation.
Use of Information
All the personal information that we collect via above-shared manners can be used in various manners. You shall apprehend that the use of information is only done with the intention to serve you better.
Here is how we utilize your personal information:
- To endow you with highly personalized service experience and customer services as per your need and requirements.
- To keep up updated with our latest services, offers, and newly launched products.
- To keep you posted about the software update or renewal of the services.
- To send you technical, assistance, support and administrative messages
- To forward crucial information such as notices, updates, security alerts, etc.
- To provide you unwavering customer support and response to the queries/questions/comments.
- To promote our service and send the promotional email to use.
- To monitor and track our customer-business relationship and find out what needs to be done to improve it.
Cookies are files that collect a small amount that includes a unique anonymous identifier. Each time a user searches anything on the browser, cookies are sent to it and are stored. Cookies help a business to know that customers better. Hence, we and our third-party services may collect cookies each time you visit our websites. We may collect session, security, and preference cookies.
However, we ask for permission. You have all the right to refuse to share the details of the cookies with us. We shall not be held accountable for the lack of quality at the service delivery in case cookies are not shared with us.
Disclosure of Information
You shall comprehend the fact that eTraverse can share or disclose all or a part of your personal information with our business associates, vendors, and third-party advisers to serve you better.
We may also share your information with any of our partners like company subsidiaries or ultimate holding companies. We may share your personal information without putting it into your notice if:
- Any government agency asks us to do so;
- We are abiding by the law to do so;
- You have been involved in any legal proceedings;
- Situations demanded to defend our legal rights;
- We need to protect the rights of our users.
You shall recognize that all your personal information data will be shared if the company undergoes a merger, asset sale, or acquisition as a part of business activities. The change of authorities will be informed to you via email.
Collecting information is an important part of a customer-business relationship, and we can’t avoid it. But, we take appropriate security measures to ensure information safety. We store all your personal information with the world’s best data security protocols.
The data storage process complies with the lawful obligation. We adhere to security protocols to control the incidents of misuse of information and unsanctioned access to the database by all means. eTraverse takes ample amounts of monitoring and technological steps when information is shared/distributed. All our vendors and service partners are liable to adhere to the industry standard of data security while handling your personal information.
These tools help us to secure your information:
- Regular scanning of the website for security breaches, malware, viruses, and other cyber world vulnerabilities.
- SSL certification.
- Granting information access only to a trusted source and making access password protected.
While rendering your quality service, we take the help of many third-party services, and you might find some of the third-party links on our website.
You shall know that eTraverse is not liable for the authenticity of those third-party links. eTraverse shall not be held accountable for any kind of damage/loss that occurred due to any of the third-party links. The user should be liable for that. Hence, we request you to click on the third-party links only if they seem genuine.